Sunday, January 4, 2009

January has begun!

Well, I'm facing the fact that I have to get back to WORK, and that the relaxing, non-structured days of the holidays are a thing of the past. But it's OK!

This morning I worked a bit, and then took a break to exercise (did 2 miles of a new Leslie Sansone DVD that Santa brought me), and I thoroughly enjoyed it! My doggies sat and watched me, and even Montana was patient and stayed on the ottoman so she wouldn't be under foot. When I was cooling down, she came over to my face and licked it a few times. So cute!

I'm looking forward to getting the January hubbub going...I think! But I want to sew some things, so the internal tug & pull of the "have to's" and the "want to's" are in full swing.

Balance, that's what I seek. I know I'm not alone in that struggle.

Today I'm grateful for so many blessings, but to name a few, they are: health that allows me to exercise, my amazing husband, and electricity. (an ecclectic group of things to be thankful for, but those are the 1st three things that came to mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment